APPLICATIO's eAcademy supports development and international competitiveness of enterprises, organisations and industry sectors by eLearning measures.
In many countries eLearning is not part of the standard, which can be found in the training sector. This type of learning offers many advantages to the learners which can not be achieved with traditional learning. This is especially true in large states and developing as well as transformation countries. Althoughe-learningcomplements theexcellenthuman interaction, butit can not replacethis. Certainly many contents can optimally be trained and captured by eLearning, but there may be questions and topics from time to time, wherethe conversationand interaction witha humanis the bestform of learning.
APPLICATIO is of the opinion - depending on the context of the project-that the following are the mainadvantagesof e-learning:
- Complete local independence - Where internet is available, you can learn and interact.
- Own pace - Anyone can learnat anytimeon your own schedule.
- Alsways available - The learningcontent is available anytime, dayor night.
- Updatability - The content canbe added anytimeandrenewedfrom anywherein the world.
- Interactivity - Modules andlessons canbe interactiveandincludenumerousforms of media(video, images, graphics, text).
- Mobility - Depending on the systemparticipants canlearnalso mobileand aremore flexible.
- Low Cost - Although thecreation of conceptsand contentis certainly nottohavefree numerous othercosts such as travelcosts, absencecosts, etc. are not incurred during the learning phases.
- Together - Modern systems do not let the participants alone. They can interact with other participants and/or trainers in forums, chats, on pin boards and in video conferences to learn from each other and together with others.
APPLICATIOoperates its owne-learningplatformbasedonMoodleand implements eLearningprogrammes also on behalf of others.