APPLICATIO was commissioned by Deutschen Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) to develop a road-map for the human resource development of GIZ (including national personnel), especially for Ethiopia and Djibouti. The road map covers around 1000 employees in around 20 countries and will apply from 2020 to 2022.
- Review of the strategic priorities and strategic requirements of the country management and portfolio manager.
- Review of HRD / HCD strategic documents from GIZ Headquarters and GIZ Ethiopia / Djibouti
- Discussion with HRD staff about education and training and about the development of perceptions, success factors and availability of training providers.
- Discussion with HR/HRD management about possible priorities and strategic priorities and goals for the future.
- Evaluation of the available evaluation results of training courses
- Interviews with managers on current staffing levels Development requirements
- Review of the results of the personnel development interviews
- Advising the HR team on the knowledge gained and future prospects for training courses
- Draft of the first HRD Roadmap 2020 to 2022