APPLICATIO has been contracted by SEQUA for the planning and implementation of two project appraisal missions within the Chamber and Association Partnership Programme. Within the scope of two virtual appraisal missions possible partnerships between the Federation of German Industries (BDI) and COMESA (Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa) based in Zambia on the one hand and on the other hand a partnership between Fachverband Biogas e.V. and the Biogas Association in Serbia shall be examined and planned.
The objective of KVP projects is to contribute to sustainable economic development in BMZ partner countries by supporting the private sector. KvP projects stand out from the crowd:
- the mobilisation of the experience and know-how of the German business community for development cooperation
- direct cooperation between non-governmental institutions in accordance with the principle of subsidiarity
- the take-up of initiatives from the private sector.
- sequa has implemented more than 200 CIP projects (see references) in around 80 developing and transition countries.
- Support in the planning of test missions
- Execution of the test mission
- Planning of specifications and reporting